resetting service interval lights, 88 528e

Hi all, I wonder if anyone can help me here. Can I reset the service interval lights myself, using a jumper at the diagnostic connector, or do I have to get this done at the dealer? I do all my own service work, but I do not have this gadget.

Thanks for any useful responses...

Cheers, Frank

Reply to
Frank H

-----

Try this:

from this page:
Bill in Omaha '86 535i

Reply to
Bill

Thank you Bill, for the link.

I will try this tomorrow, and I really appreciate your help.

Cheers, Frank, Vancouver, Canada

Reply to
Frank H

Thanks again Bill, for the help on the reset.

It worked perfectly!

Cheers, Frank

Reply to
Frank H

Great! There's plenty more where that came from.

Bill in Omaha '86 535i

Reply to
Bill