Spotted in another NG: E30 with 3.6L TwinTurbo!

'87 E30with blown M5 3.6L lump.700+bhp in 'road trim'1048bhp with both turbos for race.Faaaark!

JB

Reply to
JB

Just a mere 300BHP is all that is required:

Bear with me, rally material seems to be a bit scarce on youtube. Remember, this is just a fun day and is just that.

So, why 1048BHP, unless you are competing in a boring sport like drag racing? Or if watching rolling road graphs is something that excites you?

Reply to
Ali

Because no matter how much BHP you have, more is always better.

It's worse than cocaine.

Reply to
Dean Dark

All that horsepower needs super handling, perhaps an object lesson, the Koenigsegg:

Jed

How long will it take to break the drive train?

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

Have you seen the drivetrain? It's more than a little different to a standard one.

JB

Reply to
JB

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:16:37 -0000, "R. Mark Clayton" waffled on about something:

Hmmm, about 5 seconds I would think!

Actually, having had a look at the site, he appears to have done it properly! It's all been uprated, so it looks like it would go, stop and even do corners!

I wonder if Top Gear could put it round their track?! :-)

D0d6y.

Reply to
Dodgy