Starting Problem

I've done some of the things that I read with no luck, I have a 2004 330I sedan, performance package I think :S, I live in dominican republic the dealer here are the best around, better than any dealer I've gone to, every morning or when the car is cold, I put the key in it and it wont start, what I have to do, to started is put the gearbox in neutral and then it would start, sometimes it starts normally, sometimes I doesn't, pleas any ideas, I don't want to go to the dealer for this, I mean I've gone there to many times, jeje, I think I'm starting to annoy them

Reply to
Carlos Arias

I'm not sure I understand the exact problem. On my M3, the car has to be in neutral and I have to be pushing on the brake pedal before it will start. Tom

Reply to
Tom Scales

Perhaps the neutral safety switch on his gear selector needs to be adjusted...

Reply to
daytripper