turn signal relay - 87 325 is

Howdy,

I just noticed my passenger side front signal light out. I replaced the bulb but no go - all other signal lights work.

I am a new BMW owner so I'm learning as I go.

Any help for what I'd need to do about this is appreciated.

Cost in us$$ too.

TIA!

Lance

turn signal relay - 87 325 is

Reply to
Lance Reichert

If you're saying that all the other lights flash except this one, you have a working flasher but a bad connection to that particular bulb...

Reply to
Michael Yeager

Check the new bulb, check the connection.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

Which on that particular car is likely to be a corroded lamp socket or the plug in back of the lamp socket.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Guys, thanks so much for the feedback. I talked to my mechanic. As it turns out the replacement bulb is the wrong type. Another mechanic must have put it in and sent the car on it's way.

I really appreciate te help and I'll be back around for advice on parts.

Lance

Reply to
Lance Reichert