what are reasonable mechanic costs for the following services...

how much should it generally cost to change the ball joint on a 95 bmw 318i

Reply to
brigette

Best to indicate which one?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That's an unusually valuable fact. Well worth having's one's attention drawin to.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Well yes. And I wouldn't dream of saying you seem to have got lost with your 's' and the odd 'g'. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I paid my independant $190 parts and labor to do the outers on both sides of my 95 E36 6 months ago. The inner joints require new control arms (they can't be pressed out/in) but mine were fine.

Reply to
Fred W