What is ROZ?

Does X ROZ mean X Octane rating? I'm obviously clueless here.

thanks.

Reply to
DaLoverhino

"DaLoverhino" wrote

I've never heard of ROZ before now. RON is Research Octane Number and MON is Motor Octane Number. AKI is Anti Knock Index (and is the average of RON & MON).

ROZ is the German equivalent of ROM, it looks like. See:

Floyd

Reply to
fbloogyudsr

Hey thanks for this link.

Reply to
DaLoverhino

Google is your friend - it was on the first page of googling "octane ROZ".

Floyd

Reply to
fbloogyudsr

Yes. But there is a minor translation error. "Reguläre Octan-Zahl" equals Regular Octane Number, not "Regulation...."

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling