what would a '84 533i cost

I came across this '84 533i in good condition ... one owner, no rust, everything works, 140,000 km. What is the market value for such a car?

Reply to
dada

what country? does it need all new suspension and bushings or has it been done?

Reply to
Sharkman540i

That is super low miles 84,000miles for a 1984 533i. Run a VIN check on the car and see if it has any hidden ghosts in the trunk.

Sounds like it may be a Canadian vehicle, I had a 1983 533i purchased in Calgary that was the best vehicle I have ever had actually. Super reliable, fast, you name it. It had the rear headrests in it which was rare for the E28's.

I paid $4,500 Canadian dollars Cash back in 1995. Good luck with it.

Reply to
FSJ