a/c fuse 2000 sienna

Compressor won't come back on after going off in heavy rain. Trying to find fuse under dash, it's on the diagram but no slot on panel. Where the heck is the fuse and do you think it is my problem? Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

The AC compressor has an RPM sensor, and if the AC ECU detects a different compressor RPM than engine RPM, it de-energizes the compressor clutch. If the light on the AC button is flashing, try turning off the AC button and turning it back on.

Reply to
Ray O

Usually does come back on...but not this time. Is there a fuse? Like I said it's on the diagram. Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

There probably is a fuse somewhere. Sorry, without looking at a diagram or the vehicle, I can't help you more.

Reply to
Ray O

May not help much but in my Supra its located in the passenger kick panel on R/B #4.

Reply to
Danny G.