WTB //M1 in UK/europe

Not me alas, I'd love one but my fiance says I'm not allowed to sell the children :-(

A friend is seriously seeking to buy an //M1. He's based in Aberdeen but clearly he'll travel to collect the right car. Money waiting as they say ;-) So if you have any tips on finding one let me know.

Here's hoping I get a shot of it......

He has a collection of //M cars and is looking to complete it.

Reply to
John Burns

Looking to complete his collection of M cars?

He has my envy.

-Russ.

Reply to
Somebody

^^^^^^^^^^ You misspelt "He has more money than Bill Gates"!

*What* a collection that must be. I'll bet he hasn't got any kids.

JB

Reply to
JB

If he does, what do you suppose they drove as their first cars?

-Russ.

Reply to
Somebody

Probably not, I wonder if I'm too old to be adopted......

Reply to
John Burns

FOR SALE : One soul for one M1.

Reply to
Mr. 6 2 U

A sodding Skoda if they were my 2 boys! I woldn't let them within miles of any M-series I 'd ever have. The sheer thought of my teenager son ranting an M6 (my dreamcar) round with his mates, just gives me the shudders.

JB

Reply to
JB

would you accept limbs or kidneys as a deposit?

JB

Reply to
JB

Fiance? Hell man, you aren't even married yet... sell the little bastards and buy the M1. I know I would, but mine are too old and I can't catch them anymore...

Clearly. How many M1s do you suppose there are in Aberdeen?

Good thing. And he'll need some stout bags to carry it all in.

Best bet may be the Dupont Registry?

-Fred W damn... wish I were in that poor bugger's shoes.

Reply to
Malt_Hound

This is the UK, probably a VW Polo! Insurance on anything nice is very very silly if you're under 21.

Reply to
John Burns

I've never even seen one in the flesh. But my hallway has a 4'x3' cutaway poster of one :-)

About 50k GBP.

Reply to
John Burns

125,000 EUR = 150,000 US$ = 83,000 GBP

have two for sale. One in Germany for 69,000 GBP and one in Holland that's POA.

And on the left side of the pond,

US$119,000

Reply to
Grant

US$119,000

Ohhhh, my god. That is beautiful. Time to search the sofa cushions for a spare $119k...

-Fred W

Reply to
Malt_Hound

John Burns haute in die Tasten:

I just made a test and looked at mobile.de, I searched for "Manufacturer BMW" and "Model M1", and I got some 95 results. Most of them are quite ordinary cars, but the most expensive six or seven cars of theis selection were true M1 coupes. Prices asked vay from

90.000 up to 135.000 Euro

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper