Z3 chair slides (has play)

Hello,

My '98 Z3 passenger chair has play in it (slides a little). What's interesting is that if the chair is moved all the way back or forward their is no sliding (play).

Any advice (or diagrams) would be most helpful.

Thanks

Reply to
kippb

Here's a link I saved regarding this issue:

For me, I ended up putting a block of high density foam behind the seat, and then putting the seat back against the foam. No more sliding. Good luck.

-=- Tom

Reply to
Tom D

Go here and ask about Doug Whalen Bushings. Doug will likely reply, and you can make arrangements with him.

Smash