Please help with seat

x-no-archive:yes

I have a 96 chevy extended cab silverado 4x4 truck. It has factory bucket seats. The passanger seat slides forward to gain acess to the back seat. The springs are all off the seat controlls. I have searched the net and dont know if I am doing something wrong but I cant find any diagrams to show me where all the springs go. My Chiltons manual does not show either. Can anyone direct me on where exactly these springs go and a picture would be extremely helpful. I am trying to use common sense but must be stupid or something as I cant figure it out.

Thanks very much!

Reply to
stryped

Go to a SALVAGE YARD and TAKE a CAMERA with YOU !

Reply to
tom