1970 Cadillac calais - 100_3785.jpg (0/2)

Just bought my first caddy....1500.00 I think only 7000 or so made...good deal ? Runs great alot of miles 147,000 Any tips or comments..Got it from an old guy garage kept. Thanx. Mike

Reply to
Blind Man

Here's a very important one if it has an aluminum block.

Whenever changing out the coolant, be sure you add the sealant "pills" on the refill.

Reply to
Don Schmidt