1991cadillac seville -

car will not start due to anti-theft system starting disabled. i do not have a owners manual went to start and it did not turn over or crank it gave me a message on information panel that starting disabled due to anti-theft system, please remove key and wait 3 min. i have done this numerous times and still nothing. now my battery is dead and no go. i am looking for a reset sequence for this/

Reply to
Blueboy2