PASS KEYS

MY 1991 CADDY FLEETWOOD HAS NOT CRANKED IN 2 DAYS. THIS I THINK COMES FROM THE PASS KEYS{CODES}. RECENTLY HAVING TO WAIT THE 3 MINS. FOR THE SYSTEM TO RESET. NOW I'M IN THE 2ND DAY. MY ENGINE WILL NOT TURN OVER, ONLY THE CLUSTER{DASH} LIGHTS COME ON AND NO SECURITY LIGHTS ON. PLEASE HELP!!!

Reply to
MEATGREET

my 92 eldorado did the same thing try charging your battery and removing the atenna fuse thats what fixed mine i have no idea why but thats what i did

Reply to
elpaga_has_dubs