Auto Theft System 97 Caddy - won't start

The theft system has been activated and I would like to know how to reset it or disable it so I can start it. The car is not worth investing further, just want it to get running again so can at least trade it in (and move it blocking driveway.) Numerous contributing factors to the message being activated. Car broken into recently, passenger window smashed and repaired. No issues initially. Heater core went, I disconnected airbag / removed glove (still out) while trying to fix that.. note this caused major flooding on passenger side and some flooding on drivers side. Glove box still out.

So I am driving to work, hit brakes hard then I get a message about airbag being deployed, auto theft system problem and car may not restart. It started a couple times after then that was it.

Anyway I can bypass or rest this system be great.

Thanks so much

Caddy 97

Reply to
jet one