Cadillac Seville - Driver's seat recliner not working

Can anyone please help me to find out exactly why my driver's seat will not return from the reclining position to the upright position -- I have checked the breaker fuses #23,and #24 -- both do work -- the passenger side reclining seat also does work ----- thank you -----

Reply to
littledab

I forgot to add the year of this Seville -- 1990 -- thanks again to anyone with an answer -----

Reply to