Heated Seat Stopped Working...

I have a '99 Silverado LT 5.3 and the driver's side heated seat does not function. The passenger heated seat works. I have checked the
fuse and the underseat connections look solid. Any suggestions? Thanks much.
other than ohm out the seat heating elements, your only other option is make an extension cable to plug the passenger seat into the driver seat plug. that would tell you if the seat element is bad.
--
please reply to bargerw NO @ SPAM bellsouth.net and remove the NOSPAM