Need Front License Plate Filler Part

I need a front license plate filler part, the one that fills in the space where the license plate should go (if you live in a state which does not have a front license plate).

For a 2000 Seville, Polo Green.

Thanks, Jim

Reply to
jimvdn

I've got one for a '01 Deville, Cinnamon in color.

Reply to
Don Schmidt

Try

I just got a new front license plate holder from them because we have both front and rears in Nazi Jersey. Hopefully they can set you up with the filler you need. FWIW YMMV

For email remove "_no_spam_"

Reply to
MisterSkippy