Need parts for a 56 Cadillac HEARSE!!!

Hey, I need to find out where I can get door pannels and emblems like the V and the Cadi symbol etc. Thanks a ton.

Reply to
hearseman16

They have a lot of scripts, crests, etc. They can also kinda be jerks. For me, it's like dealing with the devil. I hate their customer service (what little there's been in my experiences), but they have the stuff.

I assume you've searched Ebay for these things too?

If you're not already, you might consider joining the Cadillac-LaSalle club. You can make a lot of parts contacts though them.

~~R.Banks

Reply to
Robin Banks