Newsgroup Administration

I have just joined this newsgroup. I've never seen so much off topic trash. Can the administrator remove those messages?

Dennis St. Petersburg, FL

Reply to
Dennis Hughes

Dennis your not the only one. I complained about this last week already. Someone deleted this message. Please delete all that spam and let use this site for Cadillac lovers

/Bennie California

Reply to
Bennie

I don't believe anyone monitors news groups for content.

I've subscribed to this news group for about the last 5 years and it is rarely an off topic message appears here. I suspect your problem is the "glitch" of your I.P.

Don Vancouver, USA

Reply to
Don Schmidt