same parts in eldorado?

i have a freind who just bought a 97 eldorado, and he said he was told to stay away from 92 to 94 eldorados as they had alot of problems with the motor, i didn't know there was much difference in a 94 to a 97, dont they have the same motor and pretty much the same parts?

sr

Reply to
steve

All I can offer is what the dealer told me when I bought a '93 Sixty Special; "This is the first year of the single piece engine block." Apparently the Northstar engine was made from two half engine blocks which was prone to oil leakage.

Reply to
Don Schmidt

thanks don

Reply to