Window Regulator

I need a wondow reglator for my cadillac deville 1988. Any suggestions where I can get one. New part is around $200 plus labour. A little to much. The window is up so I do not really need it except that it has to work ro pass VA state inspection. Thanks for any reply

Reply to
Perek75

"Perek75" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Napa shows they sell them for $7.49. Be sure to get the correct side.

Reply to
Greg