Latest threads in Cadillac Luxury Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1978 Deville Air blows fuses.
This might be a common problem with this model. I have a 78 that will blow the fuse which is a 15 ampere as I recall. Put in a new one and it runs great then the fuse will blow in several days or so....

93 ETC - PCM Access
My service manual says to "remove the right hand hush panel" to access the PCM (computer.) I can find no information about how the hush panel comes off. I would like to avoid damage to it. Any...

1998 Catera
Is anyone familiar with the headlight scheme on the Catera? The owner's manual says that "the outer bulb is the high beam, and the inner one is for low beam." Currently mine seems to be wired the...

85 caddy speedometer sensor
need to find exactly where the speed sensor is at

caddy speed sensor
i need to know exactaly where this speed sensor is cuz um mine is out and i need one and im gonna have to get it off a car at the junk yard
1
1

Caddy fuel light Question
my 97 seville sls does not measure the fuel in the tank accurately once it gets down to 1/4 tank. My question is whether that would effect the fuel light warning that turns on when your down to your...

my first caddy
hello all, I have finally decided to sell my cushy 02 honda accord, and pursue my dream of owning a car with style. Idealy, I'm hoping to get a 60s/70s cadillac, probably an eldo or fleetwood. I might...
1
1

4.9L oil pressure
i recently rebuilt the 4.9l engine in my 92 seville. all clearances were checked and in spec. new oil pump, bearings, etc. the problem is i have only about 5-7 psi oil pressure warm at an idle. anyone...
1
1

WOODMIZER SAWMILL, MODEL - LT40HD
WOODMIZER SAWMILL, MODEL - LT40HD 7 1/2 HP Electric Motor with trailer Pkg, Regular power outlet, Single Phase with Blades and accessories NEW NEVER USED CALL 613-936-2064

'78 El Dorado Air Ride Suspension
We are working on this car that has less than 3000 miles. It was last driven 5 years ago. The rear air ride suspension compressor is locked up and needs to be replaced. So far we have not been able to...
4
4

93 caddie fleetwood
I HAVE A 1993 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD I WAS DRIVING IT ALL DAY WENT TO STORE GOT BACK INTO MY CAR AND IT WOULD NOT START, IT WILL TURN OVER BUT WONT START (RUN). IVE TRIED SPRYING IN THE CARB BUT STILL...
1
1

Project Cars
Hello All- Just a quick note to update you. The classifieds page is now upgraded! 7 full color photos - Unlimited description - $19.95 for basic ad - UNTIL SOLD! Stop by and have a look. Lots of...

STS
It all depends upon age, mileage, condition, and service history. Caddies have an abundance of exotic and interesting accessories not found on less expensive cars. That being said, the components of...
11
11

My ride
Sweet. don vancouver, usa
2
2

cadilac
1989 deville no reverse no forward gears. I have checked the filter and linkage could it be an electrical problem? or ?
2
2