1988 GT T-top production numbers

I've been lurking here for a while, seem like some of you regulars know resources about Mustangs pretty well. As my subject says, I am looking for the production numbers for the 1988 t-top mustang. I did the usual google searches and cant really find what im looking for, any info on prod would be appreciated. I recently got a 88 t-top, pretty good condition, wondering if I should restore it to specs, or mod it all out like I had planned. If it is in fact a more rare car, perhaps it would be better left alone. I know that the 88 t-top was discont. early on, but no definite numbers that I can find.

Thanks in advance all!

Chew

Reply to
Chewbackup

Check out the 82-93 Mustang registry website:

should find the production numbers here for the 88 T-top cars.

Tim (Musttanguy) PonyPerformance.com

Reply to
Musttanguy

Actually, I don't think anyone knows the actual production numbers for the '87-'88 T-top cars. Just know that it is rare, but you're not sure how rare.

Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 POS

Reply to
Erik D.