Viggen

If anyone can help me out that would be amazing. I have a 99 Saab 93 Viggen and I love it. I have just taken it to a body shop, to reattach the front bumper that was disconnected from under the wheel well. I was wondering if anyone know what it supposed to look like, it the rubber or plastic peices that are in the wheel well should fit into the bumper to be hidden or if they should be coming out. I think they did a bad job on my viggen and I just want to make sure that I get my viggen as perfect as possible. Thanks!

Reply to
Hallie

Surely there are galleries on the web with pictures of the car. Check them for guidiance.

Reply to
ngu

If you could put a photo of what you are talking about somewhere we might be able to help. In general the Viggen is just a 9~3 with some body panel differences... so you could likely look at any 9~3 to check the attachment.

Reply to
Bob