Master Cyl Removal Tool, Where or Rig?

Hello All,

Need to replace the clutch and master cyclinder on a T5 with internal actuator. So, to release the quick connect on the Master Cyl line at the Act Cyl, I need this stupid tool that takes over a week to deliver from Kentmor Tools (GM J Tool, also used by GE and others). For those unfamiliar, basically a crow bar with a half circle end on it. Has anyone had success with something else, I need the entire clutch and mechs replaced by this weekend. This stupid wrench is literally being thrown into my plans.

Who's stupid idea was it to replace a clutch fork with this setup anyway. The T56 still uses a fork.

--

98 Camaro
Reply to