CAMAROS SUCK

FUCK YEAH THEY DO. MY '63 MERC METEOR WILL BEAT ANY OF YOUR WIMPY F- BODIES. FIREBIRDS ARE A LITTLE BIT BETTER, BUT ONLY BECAUSE BERT REYNOLDS DROVE ONE IN "SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT" THE BEST MOVIE EVER. SECOND BEST IS "RUN RONNIE RUN".

Reply to
A.Melon

oooh that hurts, that hurts so bad! bwwaaaaa!

Reply to
Terry

Still can't operate a keyboard can you. I'm sure Burt Reynolds is happy that you you are too stupid to spell his name prorely. after all Burt has only had it some 50 + years.

Reply to
I'm Right

Reply to
Fred Periquet

Hey Melon, is that short for 'Melon-Head'. That's quite a talent you have there...talking out of your ass. That's a good 'stupid-human trick' for the Letterman Show. Obviously you haven't run against my '68 rsss.

Reply to
oramac

FINALLY, a man with some good taste weighs-in on this diaper-load bulletin board. I agree with everything he said, and I have proof. My wife cut me off from sex until I got my shitty little Camaro out of the driveway. Camaros suck, including the lame '92 RS V8 I drive to work every day. Volkswagen Beetle owners laugh at me. And I admire a man who appreciates "Bert" Reynolds' greatest work. He shoulda won an Oscar, but Jerry Reed and the dog eclipsed "Bert's" performance. 'Nuff said?

Reply to
F Fletch