Car Show in Winchester, Virginia....

Saturday August 21st at the new Sports Plex building in Winchester, Virginia........ Bikini Contest, Hooters Girls and lots of CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
John King

Sounds great...I'm taking my kids to the Minnesota Street Machine Assn car show in Red Wing MN tomorrow, but I think the only bodies there will be old car bodies...no hooters as far as I know...

Have a great time at the Sports Plex,

Terry

Reply to
Terry

Well shit....shit shit shit....shit!

I was working all weekend.

Damn, I'd have gone there.....even if it would have been on my bike. Not driving my Formula 120mi round trip just for T/A.

GLK9MM

Where would you have been coming from Martin? Are you close to the Northern Virginia area? If so I'll keep you updated on future events........ Have you been to Summit Point Raceway?

~John

Reply to
John King

I work in and live near Ashburn; so I'd most likely be coming down 66 or

50 if I'm feeling like a lazy drive. (I like riding my bike down 50 to Winchester, it's a nice ride.)

GLK9MM

Rt. 50 through Middleburg is a very nice ride...... Btw, there is a Car Show at the GE plant in Winchester (Rt. 11 south in Kernstown, Sunday Sept

12th...... should be atleast three hundred cars if it doesn't rain.

~John

John King

Woot! I'll try and make it. I just got back from vacation in CA so I'm a little tired. AND I've got an all day party to be at tomorrow. So...we'll see how I'm feeling on the morning of the 12th.....and where I wake up. LOL

Reply to
GLK9MM