engine swap question

Howdy, I have a 1998 camaro that came with a v6. I'm looking to do a serious engine swap. I was wondering what is the biggest engine possible to fit in that year camaro. Any size. My uncle has a 1986 firebird or camaro and he bought it with a 454 in it and since then i've been stuck. The v6 isn't cutting it and it's costly to build up. Any idea's if anybody knows or how I could find out.

Looking for the biggest engine possible to fit in my car to sum it up.

Thanks larry

Reply to
Larry Durst