Selling Camaro for Body

Question:

We have a 1994 Maroon Camaro which has a great body. Ah, but the transmission and engine aren't that great. It has quite a few miles on it. About three years ago, we started to notice smoke coming from the left side, and in looking underneath, there seems to be a leak from the transmission onto the catalytic converter which is likely causing the smoke. I'm not a big fan of putting any money into it with having 150,000+ miles on it, but nevertheless, we've held on to it because everyone says that we should just replace everything since the BODY is still in great shape, and it could be a collectable. Over the past couple months, however, I've been really wanting to get rid of it anyway (it's just sitting in the garage doing NOTHING but costing me for renewing registrations and the insurance premiums).

My question is..... IF I were to advertise such a car that is NOT running, but has a GREAT BODY, how much do you think would be a reasonable asking price, considering that this could be a very nice classic?

Thanks.

Richard

Reply to
RESgrignoli

do you have pictures

I might be interested

Thank You

Reply to
Greg S

I am in process of creating the website for that, and hope to have it active sometime tonight (Wednesday 26th) after 9:00pm EDT.

Thank you.

Richard

Reply to
RESgrignoli

Actually, make that an UPPERCASE "CAMARO".....

Thanks.

Richard

Reply to
RESgrignoli