going to test drive in the morning...

going to test drive a Dodge SRT first thing. Then I am going to test drive a

02 z28. Being that my 96 cavalier just bit the dust, I would say one of these should be mine by monday.

So what do you think? Brand new SRT, or the z28 with 20k miles ? The price is the same for either one.

Reply to
jon

Opinions are like.....

Go with what you feel is best for you. The new car will have a most likely have a longer warranty if that matters. Also, the Dodge is smaller so if you have to park in a tight places it may serve you better.

The V8 should outlast the insane little turbo 4 in the SRT (205HP is alot IMO).

I think the SRT will have better 1/4 mile times if you are into that. It's all about what you want, and asking on this newsgroup about a Dodge vs a Camaro may not get the desired results :)

Reply to
NoOne

Reply to
*Zoe*

found a 2002 35th ann. z28 with only 3800 miles on it, and after that I never made it to the Dodge dealership. Turns out it is a sellers market for the srt anyway, due to limited production numbers (according to the dodge dealer). $25,000 ? Hah.

I am ashamed I let a neon sway me even for a moment. Had to go 50 miles up the interstate to get it, but the 50 miles back made it worthwhile.

Reply to
jon

I never realized you wre talking about the Neon SRT. I used to sell dodges and quit right after the release of the SRT line. the Intrepid and manual stratus are nice SRT's the Neon is a joke. No ofeense to anybody that owns one but I drove one and hated it. and Neons (srt or not) are famous for blowing the engine at 50,000 miles.

The Viper and Ram SRT never made it to our dealership and the demand on the other models weren't a "sellers" market by any stretch of the imagination.

Reply to
Jamie

Reply to
*Zoe*

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:05:53 -0400, "Jamie" puked:

I have to say that the new Hemi-equipped RWD station wagon has my interest. Beats the hell out of a mini van and SUVs are way off my list. It would look ok sitting next to my SS in the garage. (Hey, my wife needs a kiddie hauler!)

lab~rat