Help.. new battery

I bought a brand new battery for my 88'Iroc Z-28 and tried to start my car,it turns over but won't start.Its been sitting for about a month.It was running fine back then.My guess is its not getting fuel cause I don't smell anything under the hood.The fuel pump is fairly new it was sitting for a long time with no battery in it could I had screwed something up in it by not having a battery in it? Thanks to all who help..

Reply to
Brian Moyes

Check the fuel pressure at the fuel rail. Also check for ignition output. Could be the coil. Let us know from there.

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro