need some help for an 85 berlinetta

I need to find the firing sequence for this car. If someone can point me in the direction of a website where I can find the information or email me with it. I had the car all tore apart and now that its back together I don't think its firing right. Thanks for all your help!!

Reply to
EclipseChic

i guess engine information will help.. its a 2.8L v6

Reply to
EclipseChic

ok well in case anyone else is looking for this information.. i have done my research and the firing sequence is 123456.. i have been told that wiring it up to the distributor cap the sequence is different.. im still checking on that

Reply to
EclipseChic