Re: Online Forums beside this one

Scott rambled on about something in :

Does anyone have a online Camaro Forum? Preferably on the first few > generations of Camaro's. > > I can find some but they are not very active ones. I hoping to find > one that is active and has a for sale side to it as well as a How do > I...? > > Anyone? All help is truly appreciated! > > Thanks, > Scott

Might try this one also:

to see if they have anything you could use.

Mrrjjdh03 is a mod there...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck