Weird Quadrajet???

I got a strange carb! The P/N 7032750 does not make any sense using the standard rochester number system! It was on my 68 camaro R/S w/327 engine. It has the fuel feed pointing to the side and the choke is actuated by the bi-metal spring on the intake manifold. The part number is stamped in a semi-circle on the rear of the housing. Can't find a date code on it. Could this possibly be stock for this motor or what is it from? Thanks for any help! TIGER~

Reply to
TIGER

might recheck the #'s here's a link that should help decode your quadrajet.

®

i have a carb the same way, the only thing i know is that it came off a

1970 1/2 camaro that had a 427 big block witch the guy owned since the late 70's.
Reply to
Richard