wtb '68 Outer Right Bumper bracket

I am looking for a Right side outer bumper bracket for my Camaro. From what I have seen my 67 has the front clip of a 68. I am not sure what the difference is between the 2, but the bumper bracket that I do have looks like a 68. If you have one or could shed some light on the subject let me know.

Matt

Reply to
MBHaysKS

67's and 68's are pretty much the same in the sheetmetal dept. except for the doors, hinges, and the marker lamp holes in the fenders and quarters.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to