74SB bumper bracket and sleeve

Hi, Can someone help. I am looking for a 74SB front bumper bracket and sleeve. This is the bracket that attaches the bumper shock to the bumper, I am located a little north of Boston. Thanks' Bob T. 70 and Bug conv't, 74 SB

Reply to
bob tonucci

which side one has a round hole the other an oval hole. I'm sure I have a spaer around the shop I could send you

Reply to
Kafertoys

BE WARNED. MARIO GAVAZZI, AKA "KAFERTOYS" OF "VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATION" IN BURLINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA IS A SCAM ARTIST, LIAR AND THIEF. PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING:

?v=3DJeQ8UwWPP4Y =A0

Reply to
Meyer

FOLLOWING:

?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y>

Kudos, Meyer, preach on!

Reply to
ryan68bug

Hey Bob just to let you know it is boxed and will be shipped tomorrow. I included all hardwear

Reply to
Kafertoys