'01 Silverado - Door Buzzer

When I was installing my brake controller last year I apparently "bumped" the door buzzer and it hasn't worked since. I'm guessing I knocked a wire loose perhaps. After a quick look the other day, the buzzer doesn't jump out at me. Any specifics on exactly where it is or what it looks like?

Thanks.

Wally

Reply to
Wally Korzenieski

"Wally Korzenieski" wrote: > When I was installing my brake controller last year I > apparently "bumped" > the door buzzer and it hasn't worked since. I'm guessing I > knocked a wire > loose perhaps. After a quick look the other day, the buzzer > doesn't jump out > at me. Any specifics on exactly where it is or what it looks > like? > > Thanks. > > Wally

Your door buzzer should be a square box about 4"x4". It will have an electrical connection plugged into it with about 4 or 6 wires. It will more than likely be under your passenger side dash board.

Reply to
diamondjim