1988 Chevy CK 2500 Transmission question

I have an 88 Cheyanne with a 700R4 Rans. This is a two wheel drive I now have two of them since I just bought another from a local yard that has a warranty. I want to rebuild the old one. What book do I need? Are there special tools required like an inch pound torque? Any and all help would be appriciated.

Thanks

Al

Reply to
Al