1999 Yukon steering question

I have a 1999 gmc yukon sometimes it feels like the steering goes away for a second or two has anyone else had this problem? Everything feels tight fluid is good no leak's Thanks for the help in advance. Bryan

Reply to
biran

biran wrote

You need a part called an EVO sensor, it sits right at the base of the steering column in the cab.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

located in the dash panel on the drivers side with the door open. I did this a year ago and have had no ill effects since. Rob

Reply to
shovelhead

Does the 97 GMC 1500 have one of these animals? My steering has always been light compared to my 00 Jimmy. Thanks.

Reply to
I Hate Spam