1994 s-10 blown head

hello, has anyone had any good results from using BARS head sealer for a blown head gasket. I hate to put to much into the truck as it has been wrecked and the motor has over 150k on it thanks

Reply to
v2619

NO,NO,NO,NO, it will never seal a blown head gasket

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

daniel ferguson

as long as the Blown gasket is not effecting Compression in the Cylinder .

if it is just a water LEAK to the outside of the engine, Then it MAY Work.

daniel fergus> NO,NO,NO,NO, it will never seal a blown head gasket

Reply to
no one

I used in a 1975 in a 67 mustang with a oil leak in the water . It work until 1994 when I stopped using the car.it may be ok today.

Reply to
Richard Brandstetter