'95 Ranger XL 2WD Lift

I have a '95 Ranger XL with a 2.3L in 2wd. I would like to lift it up to 3 inches, hopefully without getting new I-beams.

Anyone have any info on whether this is possible and on differant ways of doing it.

Also, would 235 R15's fit on this truck? without rubbing on the front during turning? how about the back?

This lift is basically to give me some more ground clearance for trails I go on here in Canada. I do not want a body lift as that wouldn't gice me clearance.

Four by four's aren't always nessesay!

Reply to
Thor Bielert

A body lift will provide clearance for larger tires. Fabtech makes some killer suspension lift kits for the Ranger.

Reply to
mjjohn

I'd go with the body lift. Most affordable and will give you the 3" you are talking about. (And many suspension lifts offer extended travel in the kit which may very well result in less overall lift at full suspension compression vs the body lift.)

Something to think about.

Matt

99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4
Reply to