Body Lift Bolts ?

I just bought a 1988 K5 Blazer with a 3 inch body lift. The state inspection will not allow this. So I need to remove the lift. I would like to buy the bolts before hand to make the job go as quickly as possible.

Anyone know what type of body bolts I'll need, there sizes and are they a carriage bolt or a hex head bolt. I'd look, but the truck is in the body shop having some rust repaired.

Thanks! Jim Smith

Reply to
Jim Smith

Cheryl and Rob

Try calling LMC Truck parts 1-800-LMC-Truck

Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Reply to
Robert Ball

Reply to
IRONDOG

Go to a salvage yard and pull some. I am parting out my Suburbans if you wanna buy bolts from me.

Reply to
Shades

HIGHLY suggest using new bolts if at all possible-- and make sure they're Grade 5 or better.

Grade 8 would probably be best.

That said-- if you're gonna buy from anyone, Shades would be a good guy to buy from...

Reply to
burntkat

Thanx for the vote of confidence. Much appreciated!

Reply to
Shades