2002 Silverado hesitation when AC is on

I have a 2002 4.3 V6 Silverado that will hesitate from time to time when the AC is on. Not long ago Chevy had a recall where they replaced the distributor cap and insulated the AC pipe running above it. Apparently, water was condensing on the pipe and dripping on the cap, therefore corroding it. That helped a little, but I still see some condensation around the pipe. Since the problem wasn't fixed I insulated the entire pipe hoping it would keep the condensation from dripping anywhere... so far no luck. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

TIA, Kevin E.

Reply to
Kevin Eckart