2002 Tahoe in Accident

My 2002 Tahoe was t-boned by another car at about 25mph. The Tahoe had about 5000 dollars with a damage to it. The day I get it back from the body shop the fuel pump stops working. We are now in a battle trying to figure out who is accountable for it. My issue is that we have never had a problem with the fuel pump and now since it has been hit we do.

Can a fuel pump get damaged in an accident. The car hit us in the middle of front passenger and rear passenger door. Any help or advice is very appreciated!!

Thanks Andy

Reply to
Andy Frank