i'M bACK!

Hi!

I'm Deen... Dean Dardwun. Sum of yew mite remembur me cuz I use too poast in this groop a lot on a count of i'M reel smart about Chevie truks and stuff. i also had an computor bissness but it did'nt due to well on acount of the economie and stuff like that. I got good news for all my fans thow... now i'M a reel estate expurt! Tha'ts rite, i been ABR-trained and everythang. I ain't shure whut ABR stands for cuz I forgot, but its a reel importunt tiutle so i got that goin for me now! iF yew been lookin for sum properties I kin fix yew up reel good so pleace check out my websight. h0pe tew see yew soon!

DEEN DARDWIN

Are u sur it ain't www.sueriver realty? or is it sucksriver? Suxriver? cain't find it.

Reply to
looeylizard

Checkmate! How the hell ya been bud?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Any relation to a certain Ms Pnoopy Pnats?

Reply to
René

Hey Checkmate, how ya been? Maybe tardwin flopped at that to cus the link is dead. Bob

Reply to
Bob

"Bob" wrote

The DXD site is still up, but since all the kudo's there are for Dean's wife....who knows what he's up to.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

If I remember right the computer business was hers also. Bob

Reply to
Bob

Hi!

Welcome back Checkmate! It's been a long time--what on earth are you doing back here today?

William The Guesser

Reply to
William R. Walsh

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:16:57 GMT, William R. Walsh put forth the notion that...

Heh-heh... just checking to see if you guys are still awake. Didja miss me?

Reply to
Checkmate

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:32:52 -0400, "\"Doc\"" put forth the notion that...

Fair ta middlin'... what's up, Doc?

Reply to
Checkmate

Same old shit, different day. The link to Dean's website is dead, but a WHOIS shows that it's still registered till' 2006, as well as provides us with his home address.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:57:38 -0400, "\"Doc\"" put forth the notion that...

You mean it tells us which trailer park his rented double-wide is in?

Reply to
Checkmate

Same way I miss what I flush every morning...

Dean had some decent info... what was the reason that nobody seemed to care for him again? I kind of liked him.

-Tony

Reply to
Tony Kimmell

On 15 Oct 2004 17:58:43 -0700, Tony Kimmell put forth the notion that...

Let me think...

That was it.

Reply to
Checkmate

Tardwin was an idiot that didn't know when to quit. I still laugh about the day he announced that Google bought the internet....hahaha. Bob

Reply to
Bob

Magic Moments of the Internet:

René

I had forgot all about the ever-famous "suck a fart out of my ass" line!

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:05:24 -0500, Bob put forth the notion that...

LOL! And he'd probably still insist he was right today.

Reply to
Checkmate

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:22:52 -0400, "\"Doc\"" put forth the notion that...

He used that one a lot... sounds like a back pressure problem to me.

Reply to
Checkmate