2003 S-10 V6 Pickup

Codes P0171 and P0174 came up on the Service engine Soon light. Just had it in for service yesterday, atthe dealership, to replace agasket in the thermostat connection at the manifold.I cant see any wrong , in that area, maybe it was a coincidence? This is the first time I had a Code come up in 104,000 miles..Any ideas?

Reply to
acforn

Codes are System too lean, Banks 1 and 2

Reply to
acforn

Take it back and have them reconnect or repair the vacuum leak near the manifold.

Reply to
Steve W.

Found the trouble, vacuum leak, behind the throttle body, was off leaninng out the mixture. I couldn't find it, but the tech found, and apologized , at the dealership..

Reply to
acforn