2004 Silverado Work Truck

OK, I am finally sick of my V-6. While it is a great running motor for every day grocery getting, it lacks towing power.

Since the truck I own is a base model (no power anything inside) I have been looking at getting an '04 Chevy Work Truck. I can get the trailering option and all versions of the gas motor. Here is the question....will this truck depreciate FASTER than if I were to hold out and get an LS model. I am upside down on my truck right now, BUT the $3500 (+ $750 mil cash)rebate cures that plus some...Main purpose of the truck is to tow a camper trailer into the middle of nowhere, and haul car/truck parts, and DIY construction goods. BUT it will be my daily driver. I have shopped and know the prices in my area, and have almost chose a dealer.....BUT still hesitate....

any thoughts....

Reply to
Eightupman

Elliott

And only be able to drive it 60 days of the year.................................

Doc

cash)rebate

Reply to
"Doc"

In Maine, you can only drive a car w/ antiques within a 25 mile radius of your home town and only to and from a car show if the show is >25 mi. it's pretty much the same deal as a farm plate, but you don't have to have your hometown spelled out in 2" tall letters on the door.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

Never understood thinking about depreciation when I buy a truck. I just get what I want, use it up (7-8 years) and sell it. Of course, new and used, the same model optioned out with 4x4 is going to sell for more than a base

2x. So I guess they both depreciate about the same.

construction

Reply to
calhoun

Reply to