2004 Trailblazer Headlights.

Does anyone know if it is possible to disable the function that turns the headlights on a 04 Trailblazer on automatically.

Reply to
Tooled

You mean the daytime running lights? I just click the knob to the left (from automatic position) to manually disable them. Other than that you could ask a dealer's service department.

Reply to
Meat Plow

The sensor is on the dash between the defroster ducts, cover it with something that does not look bad. Black electrical tape tucked down the dash when the unit is covered works for me, you will need 2 pieces about 1" long.

Jon

Reply to
Jon

yes there is a way: