2500 or 3500

What is the difference?

I see all types of 2500's pulling 5th wheels all around.

Other than the number, is there that much difference?

Reply to
Bill

Yes their different. A lotta dumbasses buy less truck than they need to save money. It can be costly overloading a truck and it can be dangerous.

nobody #1

I'm just a nobody wtfdik

Reply to
nobody #1

I could see a 1500 do what a 2500 would be dumb, but there is only a few hundred lbs different between a 2500 and 3500.

I was told they share allot of the suspension components.

Just like the 3500 with SRW.

Reply to
Bill

The 3500 SRW or dually has more load (hauling) capacity and can handle more pin weight than a 2500. In the opinion of many, myself included, the 3500 dually is a much more stable towing platform than a 3500 SRW or a 2500.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Recer

Thanks for the reply, good info.